Through the years we've worked with thousands of collectors focused on countless numismatic specialties, by date and by type, common and rare, old and new, and in all grade ranges. We've also reviewed, bought and sold many collections assembled by others, some which were wholly satisfying to their owners, others less so.
We've seen collectors expand their interests through the years, while others have retrenched. We've seen collections continue on the same theme for decades, while others have petered out long before that point.
Through it all we've learned a lot about what works and what doesn't, and can offer clients the benefit of this experience to help develop, refine, enhance and improve your own collecting experience, including, but not limited to the following:
- Evaluation of your existing holdings
Help to determine what to keep and what, if anything, to pare down
- Ideas for new collecting directions
- Development of a collection template and plan
- Consideration of investment vs. collecting goals
Call us to see how we can assist you.
We can help with all facets of grading:
- Evaluation of your numismatic items
- Review of grading options
- Recommendations on what and how to submit
- Assistance sending your coins to the services
Contact us to discuss options and costs.
We can assist to review, pre-screen and submit your coins for CAC evaluation. Contact us to discuss the process.